13 September 2010

Drive by Lights Fly

Following this theme of giving a journey, or period of time a form I decided to look at alternative ways of portraying the same one taken before. Instead of creating an abstract photo I decided to try a completely new avenue, timelapse.

The film is made up of 400ish shots, 1second exposures, every 2seconds..when played in sequence you get this.. I felt it helps to contextualise the previous photos (when displayed together) by showing the journey in a more direct form but still using the same predominant media of photography. Which again links into my project working with various techniques to change the way we are viewing our surroundings, a fresh take.



[Watch in much better quality here]

Despite the battle between pc/mac I love timelapse and its an area I wish to experiment further with within my project..

No comments:

Post a Comment